Following the recently signed agreement by almost all African Heads of States to pursue the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AFCTFTA) for the economic growth of the continent, Nigeria- Rwanda Investment and Trade Forum 2019 presents a unique opportunity for key players in the economic sectors of both countries to come together to explore the opportunities in promoting trade between the two countries.
Succeeding with an all- inclusive stakeholder participation.
To create and maintain a robust Business Linkage that guarantees Economic Growth and Human Capital Development.
To be a frontier in promoting friendliness in International Trade and Investment.
Innovative. Courageous. Integrity. (ICI)
- Nigeria Chamber of Commerce
- Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Association of Nigerian Exporters
- Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment
- The Private Sector Federation – Rwanda (PSF)
- Republic of Rwanda Ministry of Trade and Industry
- African Development Bank Group
- The Academia
- Owners of SMEs
- Agribusiness owners and investors
- Investment banks & Related financial institutions
- The Media
- Social entrepreneurs
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- World Bank